A perfect 10! Genesis shortlisted in TEN categories at CIPR Awards 2021
Ipswich-based PR and marketing agency, Genesis, has been shortlisted in a remarkable 10 categories at the CIPR Awards 2021 for Anglia, Thames and Chiltern, it was announced today (July 29).
We are one of three agencies vying to win the overall top gong – Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy – which we claimed in 2018 and 2019. The 2020 event was cancelled due to the pandemic.
Director Penny Arbuthnot said: “This truly is a stunning achievement for Genesis which reflects the team’s sheer hard work, passion, skill and willingness to adapt, innovate and deliver long-lasting impact.
“Our award entries represent a broad spectrum of successful client work which has included PR and social media as well as a growing amount of digital marketing and fully integrated programmes which have helped clients capitalise on the multiple media and marketing channels that are available in today’s digital world.
“I’d also like to pay tribute to Joe Tye who has grown and developed superbly since joining us in 2017. At age 26 he’s an amazing candidate for the Outstanding Young Communicator award.”
Genesis’ Joe Tye has been nominated for Young Communicator of the Year Award
The shortlisting comes hot on the heels of Genesis holding onto its coveted place in PR Week’s Top 50 Agencies Outside London for 2021 – one of only two agencies in the East of England on the list at 40th position.
The publication also listed Genesis as number 17 for Top Public Sector agencies nationally, number 40 in the Top 150 B2B agencies nationally and number 27 in the ‘Bubbling Under’ rankings of ‘notable agency success stories’ who are just outside the UK’s Top 150 agencies.
Genesis employs a team of 20 PR and digital marketing professionals with expertise across the team in areas including media relations, reputation management, digital advertising, social media, websites, Search Engine Optimisation and brand design.
Using our registered ‘i-thinking’ concept, we work with clients who are leaders and influencers in their fields and have a particular focus on health and social care, training and education, manufacturing and construction, professional services and charities.
The team has adopted a new hybrid approach to employment with many of the team choosing to be home-based and a smaller number working from its office.
Genesis’ 10 shortlisted categories at CIPR Awards 2021: Anglia, Thames and Chiltern
- Best Event – Thank You Social Workers
- Corporate and Business Communications Campaign – Exploring the world of baking with Zeelandia
- Healthcare Campaign – Essex residents take control of health with MoreLife
- Integrated Campaign – Don’t Stop Now! For Skills Training UK
- Not-for-Profit Campaign – Wild About Survival, for Zoological Society of East Anglia
- Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy – Genesis
- Outstanding Young Communicator – Joe Tye, Account Manager, Genesis
- Public Sector Campaign – Myth Busting Fostering
- Regional Campaign of the Year – Connecting Communities: Delivering Faster Broadband To Rural Villages, for County Broadband
- Travel, Leisure or Tourism Campaign – Wild About Survival, for Zoological Society of East Anglia.
The virtual PRide Awards ceremony for the CIPR Awards 2021: Anglia, Thames and Chiltern takes place on Tuesday 5 October.