Account Manager (PR)
Account Manager (PR)
Location: Ipswich-based office with hybrid working
We’re looking for motivated and organised account managers to create and execute impactful and inspiring communications campaigns across national and regional clients.
Our integrated accounts involve PR and media relations, social media, public affairs and marketing. Our award-winning agency covers a range of sectors including health and care, education, energy and climate, tourism and lifestyle and the built environment.
You’ll be a first-class copywriter and editor with creative ideas which will bring your clients ambitions to life. You will be owning the delivery of day-to-day client work ensuring results are delivered to time and to budget, keeping your account team motivated and performing.
Our flexible working option, supportive team and opportunities for continuous professional development will support you to fast-track your agency career.
- Create PR and integrated communications strategies
- Manage client account teams to achieve client objectives
- Develop strong client relationships to maximise satisfaction and develop further business
- Provide strategic advice
- Write, distribute and sell in press releases and editorials
- Compile and mange media contact lists and stakeholder mapping
- Plan, direct and manage in-person and virtual events
- Produce and oversee social media strategies and schedules
- Review and edit content produced by the account team and ensure necessary approvals
- Commission videography and photography from suppliers as required
- Manage and produce budgets, schedules and reports for the client work to optimise profitability whilst delivering exceptional quality
- Proactive networking and relationship development
- Support the delivery of crisis communications
- Manage and co-ordinate account executives
- Identify new business opportunities and support development and delivery of pitches
- Act in line with PLMR Genesis values at all times
Why PLMR | Genesis?
PLMR Genesis is a leading and award-winning agency in the East of England and part of the PLMR Group, with offices in London, the Midlands and Scotland. We get results for our clients through integrated PR, Public Affairs and Digital communications. We are looking to add to our high-performing team with ambitious communicators, offering competitive salaries, flexible working patterns (combining office and working from home) and pension and wellbeing offers. We’re a friendly and supportive team, valuing continuous professional development and celebrating our successes.
- Impact– continually learn, evolve and grow, both individually and collectively, to deliver outstanding results
- Influence– use our combined skills, knowledge and experience to shape thinking and empower change
- Inspire– our clients, their audiences and each other
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge and awareness across a range of communications disciplines, for example PR, media relations, social media, events, digital advertising etc
- Ability to produce communication strategies
- Strong teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal, influencing and decision-making skills
- Holiday – 25 days plus bank holidays
- Competitive Salary – Depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme – Annual bonus linked to personal and company performance
- Pension – 4% employer contribution
- Learning & Development – Investment in training
- Flexible Working – Hybrid working scheme
- Private Healthcare – Full cover private health insurance
- New Equipment – Company laptop provided
- Gym Membership – Monthly payment towards a gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme – Company bike loan repaid via salary sacrifice
Please send a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role along with your CV to email@example.com