Account Executive (PR)
Account Executive (PR)
Location: Ipswich-based office with hybrid working
If you’re hungry to master media relations, marketing, social media and public affairs, PLMR Genesis is the perfect next step in your career.
We’re looking for ambitious account executives to work on national and regional clients, taking responsibility for fulfilling our client campaigns by drafting and distributing press releases, crafting creative social media and web content, helping to deliver events and bringing bags of new ideas to impress our clients.
Our award-winning agency covers a range of sectors including health and care, education, energy and climate, tourism and lifestyle and the built environment.
You’ll need to be a first-class copywriter with the confidence to get stuck into a variety of different projects. Well-organised, you’ll need to be on-top of client reporting and manage your own time effectively.
In return our flexible working options, supportive team and opportunities for continuous professional development will enable you to fast-track your agency career.
- Deliver objectives for client campaigns by undertaking various PR and marketing activities
- Day to day client liaison to establish effective and trusting relationships
- Proactively identify PR and marketing opportunities for clients and partners as required
- Draft editorial content, press releases, editorials etc securing necessary approvals in a timely manner, followed by distributing and selling-in stories to secure coverage
- Identifying, writing and managing award entries for clients
- Attending client meetings, taking notes and sharing with the team
- Maintaining forward plans and schedules, logging activity completed and any costs incurred
- Creating briefs, sourcing quotes and managing the production of marketing materials,
- Commissioning photographers and videographers
- Delivering day-to-day social media activity – working up graphics and sourcing images
- Supporting colleagues with the delivery of digital activity and SEO on client accounts
- Light photo, graphic and video manipulation using the software provided
- Monitoring and recording media coverage
- Supporting crisis PR as required
- Support business development by supporting pitch preparation and joining meetings when required
- Act in line with PLMR Genesis values at all times
Why PLMR | Genesis?
PLMR Genesis is a leading and award-winning agency in the East of England and part of the PLMR Group, with offices in London, the Midlands and Scotland. We get results for our clients through integrated PR, Public Affairs and Digital communications. We are looking to add to our high-performing team with ambitious communicators, offering competitive salaries, flexible working patterns (combining office and working from home) and pension and wellbeing offers. We’re a friendly and supportive team, valuing continuous professional development and celebrating our successes.
- Impact– continually learn, evolve and grow, both individually and collectively, to deliver outstanding results
- Influence– use our combined skills, knowledge and experience to shape thinking and empower change
- Inspire– our clients, their audiences and each other
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge and skills across several communications disciplines
- Strong teamwork skills
- Good interpersonal, influencing and decision-making skills
- Holiday – 25 days plus bank holidays
- Competitive Salary – Depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme – Annual bonus linked to personal and company performance
- Pension – 4% employer contribution
- Learning & Development – Investment in training
- Flexible Working – Hybrid working scheme
- Private Healthcare – Full cover private health insurance
- New Equipment – Company laptop provided
- Gym Membership – Monthly payment towards a gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme – Company bike loan repaid via salary sacrifice
Please send a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org